Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 6

Hoo boy.

We've lost Stephanie aka Squidworth. I also took a hit overnight but because super-stealth-Suike is still around, I sucked it up like a man.

I've been talking with Midcat to try to find the remaining Citizens.

Our short list has Uberlegen, Zero_Kanipan, Umhyuk and LOL Patrol on it. If that doesn't pick up three Citizens, we have to open it up to Sarck, BBC and Jun. I've also asked our detective to check how many Citizens voted for Kanako, and Midcat will see how many Citizens voted for ChaoticAtomBomb.

I'm so disappointed CAB wasn't Mercutio. I was sure it was him.

We also had Sapphire contact us and reveal herself to be the Friar, the last member of the watch. Somewhat unfortunately she also voted for Kanako so it will wind up 'proving' my rp story to Aarin that the Watch had betrayed the Crown. It's rather odd how that worked out, including me making a comment that there was sounds from next door the same night I got hit a bit later...

It's clear the Citizens are gunning for Montague and it's obvious why - we have the balance of power simply through numbers, we have an active sleeper, and we've called most of the lynch votes this game. If we lose another two players, though, then Capulet will have the weight to make the lynches and our sleeper will have to start hitting Capulet to try to keep them in check. We have a slight advantage at the moment, but that advantage will be lost from a single night phase.

They also took out Santa, our last remaining town crier. There are four Citizens left, hopefully three after tonight.

I'm also hoping that Sarck is the real deal. If the Citizens are whacking the Montague voters; they'll eventually run afoul of Sarck...IF he is who he says he is.

I expect Madogu and Eyolo will be hit tonight. That's our medic and detective and with it I am reduced to just Suike and SpadaDellaVella as certified Montague players. The situation is looking extremely grim. If I'm super lucky Black Kitty will lynch another Citizen but seeing as she is not under threat at the moment, I can't see her doing it.

No comments: