Saturday, July 5, 2008

Apology to Squidworth

Hi Squid,

I wanted to personally apologise if I upset or seemed mean to you.

There is some things that I need to explain but I am worried if I say it to you it will appear in the thread or somehow get back to our enemies.

I am the montague lord. Everything in quote blocks was written by me, with a few exceptions that were written by Black Kitty. Nobody outside of the house officially knows this except Sarck, who is the paranoid. Anybody - especially THG - who comes up to you and says about it must not be told because we are pretending that Suike is the lord now so that she won't be hit. Nobody knows - if THG says to you "I am told that Sky is the lord" please deny all knowledge of who the lord is.

You did a great job in the game. I'm really sad that you were hit because the same night you were hit, I was hit too.

In hindsight I should have given you more information and access to the blog so that you could have done a better job at impersonating me. Having you stand out like this was a big risk, but because of it, you DID save the game for us. We know now that Capulet's strategy was to hit everybody in the house once - they wanted to hit Eyolo and Madogu before you because they knew they were the detective/medic.

However because they hit you before Madogu, it meant that Madogu was still alive to use his medic powers to save our sleeper, who WAS hit two nights ago. If we had lost our sleeper then, it would be a Capulet victory now.

So when the game is done I will explain all that you did for us to Robod-cat, so he will know that you brought about a Montague victory, and then he can be impressed and apologise for berating you.

After the game is done I will share the blog with everyone and answer every question that you want to know.

I am sorry that you died, and I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I've been worried sick about how to get the house to the end when the Watch, Citizens and Capulet were allied against us. It's been a very rough road and there is a hell of a lot going down behind the scenes that if it was even HINTED about would have spelled death for the rest of the house.

However you proved yourself in this game. I hope that in future we are on the same side again. With your work, we will have a Montague victory before Wednesday.

Take care, be well, and safe.

Sky

No comments: